Friday 15 July 2011

again. more stuff. same day.

Dear Blog,

My amazing auntie who lives in the states (where i want to live!) saw my last blog and said this and i quote;
"try to imagine it...
try to imagine talking with someone else...holding hands with someone else...looking into the eyes of someone else you love...someone new and unexpected and wonderful
imagine meeting him...the butterflies in your stomach when you hear his voice say your name"
which then got me thinking, would it get better, would it be easier when i have someone who loved me back instead of living off unrequited love.
she said and i quote;
"then what you are missing is having someone wonderful in your life to love and share with and not just missing your ex"
which again, my mind then said to me 'this feeling that you excuse for missing your ex, it is the feeling that you want to be loved instead of loving'. this has changed everything that i had previously written. so now that this has changed every thought that i did have a moment ago, it has been replaced with more resonable and rhetorical questions that, really, no one can answer. 
the wise banter that my auntie had said to me had inspired me to become a new and wiser person, one that doesn't let the mistakes and ex's ruin her days, one that doesn't cry herself to sleep.

i will let you know more about it tomorrow, because i have to sleep now.

By Blog.
mynotsosociallife.




No comments:

Post a Comment